Bath and suite ordered from Bathstore Gloucester

Thursday 1st

Bath arrived and had 3 large noticeable scratches opposite to the plug end on right hand side. I called Bathstore Gloucester to for there advice and when they did eventually answer the phone they told me they’d get back to me asap which they didn’t, the delivery drivers had to leave and left the Bath with me.

Friday 2nd

I again had to chase and call Bathstore Gloucester and they arranged a Re-delivery for the following Tuesday.

Tuesday 6th

Order didn't turn up after I waited at home to for the delivery, I called Bathstore Gloucester and they had cancelled my order because I had merely asked if there would be some amount of compensation, I was accused of over exaggerating the scratches to which I offered to prove the evidence.

I was then promised a replacement first thing for the following day; I did not receive a delivery notification.

Wednesday 7th

I had to call to enquire as to what time I could expect the delivery.

At 1100 my delivery arrived and before they unloaded it from the truck I notice that the top corner was completely snapped.

I was the promised an am delivery for Thursday.

Thursday 8th

At 1600 the Bath arrived after I managed to get the drivers phone number only to find out he was returning to the warehouse as he couldn’t find my address (They had my contact number)

The Bath again had minor scratches

For every expected delivery date I had a plumber booked in who had a tiler booked to complete the work needed.

There was no communication by Bathstore Gloucester I chased them every time (extremely politely) but I just seemed like they didn’t want to deal with this catastrophe of a problem and tried to make them selves the victim.

Mr Mike Morgan the Cheltenham and regional manager was my point of contact to deal with this issue, he was not understanding, friendly or willing to work this issue out with me. This issue is unresolved!

This was honestly the worst experience I ever had in regards to human interaction and as a consumer!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from BED BATH STORE. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants BED BATH STORE to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BED BATH STORE for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BED BATH STORE?

Comments